Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Path Aplenty


I'm completely immobilized...a serious case of life paralysis. I have yet to choose a path these days. It's times like these where one could take a wrong turn...a turn for the worse...turn in circles...or turn out badly. These days, it's the solutions that don't make sense...not the problems. The problems are quite clear. I've always had a desire to fix the things that break in my life...fix the people...fix the issues...find the solutions...the answers. But there are no answers now. No remedy in reach...just a mess of thoughts and a lot of speculation as to my next course of action...my next direction...the next move. I hope it's the right one. Until then...since I'm stopped...I mine as well have a rest.

-Brady

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey! The bridge has the number 12, and the date you posted it was 12/12. Did you do that on purpose?

BR80 said...

Yeeah, I actually took that pic on the 12th too...I'm kinda lame that way. That's very perceptive of you to notice Tricia!

Tricia said...

Pahahaha. That's funny because I really thought I was just being ridiculous :)