Saturday, August 13, 2005

Riddlespeak

What is yesterday tomorrow and was tomorrow yesterday? It’s today. Today is just yesterday tomorrow…today is just tomorrow yesterday. Lately I’ve been trying to think of how I can overcomplicate the simple things in life. For example, instead of simply saying “I love you”, I’ll say, “I only lie to those I love, and frankly, I hate you”, which of course would be a lie, and thus, I love them dearly. It’s my attempt to bring some sort balance to my life. Insane? Yes. But come on people, I’m tired and cloudy.

Must…sleep…
BR80

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/frantastic_0/-----visit me and then see who knows more about riddles.

(i know that doesnt make sense , sorry)

BR80 said...

What has both eyes and ears for eating?

A farmer's field!

You know? Potatoes and corn…eyes and ears. Awww you get it. Well, I think that definitively meets your challenge.

Anonymous said...

brady no.....just no.
hahahaha....