Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Thirty-three Objectives


1. Fly, float, or levitate for at least 30sec

2. Watch the sun rise and set from the exact same spot
3. Blowup a replica dummy of myself
4. Pose in a Sears Catalogue
5. Have a philosophical discussion with a Lama (Tibetan Monk or animal...whichever)
6. High five Clint Eastwood
7. Get married at 12 O'clock Midnight, New Years Eve
8. "Ride the rails"
9. Solve at least one mystery ("Whodunits" included)
10. Write a book of poetry
11. Move to a random place and change my name for a while (May or may not included growing a mustache)
12. Achieve the title of "Doctor"
13. Start a legitimate freelance detective agency
14. Fire off a potato canon in Ireland
15. Teach a dog to fetch the paper, my pipe, and slippers
16. Slow dance to "I'll Be Watching You" in a gymnasium
17. See my name mentioned in a noteworthy publication
18. Learn to sharp shoot
19. Travel through time
20. Save a life and/or soul
21. Endure for 40 days
22. Lose my sight for a little while
23. Make a pilgrimage to each church founded by the
Apostles
24. Remix a classic
25. Assist MI6, Interpol, CIA, or any other secret agency
26. Control the elements (Earth, wind, water, fire, etc, etc.)
27. Visit the hospital room where I was born before May 6th 2035
28. Scale a volcano and throw a straw hat into some lava
29. Live in the countryside
30. Swim to an island
31. Learn a language only I and one other can know
32. Recite the Gospel from memory in the Church of Nativity, Bethlehem
33. Discover something never known before on the face of the planet

Ambitiously,
BR80

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horror Chronicles Commencing
Horror Chronicles Commencing Odd Lot Entertainment has launched a genre arm, Dark Lot Entertainment, and announced its first project, a three-picture anthology dubbed The Horror Chronicles, Variety reported.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money online site. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

BR80 said...

Thanks for the comments SPAMMERS. Although, I must say, I tried your low cost medi-drugs, speed dating sites, and money making schemes...and I was kinda disappointed. I dunno, I think we're going to have to work on building up that whole "trust" thing before we can resume a meaningful relationship.