Sunday, March 13, 2005

An Incommunicable Attraction

I think I was too awestruck to fall in love with this girl I just met the other night. And when I’m awestruck...I’m awkward...so unfortunately we didn’t really get to speak for as long as I would have wished. Initially, and with a hefty crowd between us, she was informally introduced to me from afar, yet I wasn't genuinely acquainted until I had met with the sound of her voice. Through her sweet rhythm of speech I heard what I can only begin to decipher as the essence of a beautiful human-being. A little melodramatic? Sure…in words and on paper, and by all sorts of love riddled adjectives…it is melodramatic. But melodrama shmelodrama! When it comes to love it’s not like you can have an original over exaggeration anyway, since every man at some point throughout history has felt this exact way towards some other woman, and not to mention the fact that this particular girl has probably had her share of guys romanced by her charm. All in all, nothing's new under the sun...and I'm just following the rules of attraction entirely by the numbers. But all that aside, my main point is: I can’t put into words how this girl’s beauty makes me feel…well I could, but I’d have to stoop to some mindless babbling about her fair hair and the sweetness her smile…which doesn’t rightfully convey how I feel…so I should stop typing.

Wordless,
BR80

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello there..
10$ if you know my name.
anyways.....you should blog more.....totally a great idear...see yas around..and who was this chick?>.anyone i know?

BR80 said...

Jen,

I'll try'N'blog more…but sometimes it’s tough to get motivated to blog…the hours are bad and the pay is really reeeeallly low. Anyhoo, I don’t know if you know this girl I know. Unfortunately, she’s indescribable.

So long for now.