Monday, February 28, 2005

Contradicting Myself

Ho-hum. I'm bored, I'm lonely, I'm wishing I could do what I want with my life. And what's that exactly? Absolutely nothing and absolutely everything. I want to find a girl I love, settle down, and just exist. I'm in the wake of the beginning of my entire life and I'm already looking forward to retirement. I wonder what that says about me? I guess it could mean I lack ambition. And that may have some element of truth in it, yet at the same time, I'm weighed down by an overwhelming need to find some kind of purpose. Some days I want to make the biggest difference I can in the world and other days I'd prefer to just disappear from civilization completely. I guess for now my greatest motivation is attempting to find a solution to these contradictions.

Looking in all the wrong places,
BR80

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on my trip.....:)

it's just an offer, mabey you'll find love , a purpose and fun, or mabey you wont at all who knows, brady what i have learned so far in my great travels is that you have to just go, with no worry about what could go wrong just go....thats how i ended up here in fort mac taking acting school and finding my passion. And now my trip i dont know how im going to do this. all i know is i am and im going to learn some cool stuff.Then hopefully ill go to vancover and contiune learning about my passion but who knows right. something different and unexcepected might come out of it. You have to be your own person and just go...once you leave the nest...i cant even explain it.Life is fun.i wish i could show you that, i honestly do. im glad were friends again though so at least i have a chance to show you. i never stopped knowing you though..ever. If that makes sense. Im very bad at communicating my thoughts sorry. but just think about it ok, and i am always here to chat always, ok

goodbye,

FRan