Thursday, April 21, 2005

Futile Entry


So I was just lying on the floor and my head was resting awkwardly on my arm...it was pretty uncomfortable...and I felt this tension in my neck, but I just kept lying there. So I thought, “Why don’t I just move?”. But I couldn’t. I don’t know why exactly. I liken it to that really comfortable feeling you have just before you drift off to sleep, when you don’t want to move for anything, but realize you have to when you get an itch on your foot. Only, in this case, I was really uncomfortable, yet didn’t want to move, but had to in order to write this blog entry. Which makes me wonder why I even wrote this to begin with. I think my brain’s itchy.

Idly,
BR80

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing is futile except resistance

"resistence is futile"

FRan

BR80 said...

"Paralyze resistance with persistence."

-Woody Hayes