Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nothingman

Well, nothing much to say these days. It’s kind of a nice break to not have to think about anything. Although, my lack of cognition has produced some odd side effects, like restlessness…which means I need to find some serious occupational preoccupation…posthaste. Yup. Soooooo…the weather’s been pretty good as of late. Yeah, gotta love weather. I have to say, I definitely missed that sunI mean the moon’s O.K. too, but it gets its own glory every autumn with that harvest moon and all…so I think it’s only fair that we acknowledge the sun during these summer months. Hmmm, yes, that'll doprobably the best thoughts I can muster for the time being.

Fried out of my brain,
BR80

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kevlar,

guess what i had more growing pains last night, so next time you see me im going to be taller than you ...HA!!


FRan


this is a speech from my favorite villian of all time , aaron from titus andronicus . i know you like quotes. this isent so much a quote but its awsome. i dream i could play him.

AARON
Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
Few come within the compass of my curse,--
Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
As kill a man, or else devise his death,
Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
Set deadly enmity between two friends,
Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
As willingly as one would kill a fly,
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.